And the update is: well maybe.
I think the big point here is to set some rules before you start. My early photos are no help.So,
- If you have a bald area - is it smooth or are there fine hairs?
- Get a haircut! It will make it easier to note whats where before you begin.
- In areas of slight hair - just how slight is it?
- My Bald patch is fuzzy?? is it new hair
- I had a haircut (my first in babers for 30 years i reckon) and now i can see a slight hairline appearing beyond my bald area - was it always there?
- Betwen my non-existent widows peak and the bald area are patches that grow in from my Caesar sides - are the growing thicker and is that new growth of dark hair?
Well, we'll see - i have another 6-10 weeks to go before i give up. And i am very curious about the bum fluff and the new short hair i can see in amongst the lone grass.
I have not been perfectly regular. I often forget the evening mousse. It does sting on cuts (in my case, a distasteful rash i had before this began. i think caused by hats??).